Step 1: Adjust the max upload and post size for WordPress
- For this we need to navigate to and edit the php.ini file:
- Find the following two lines and then edit them to match below.
NOTE: remove the semicolon before max_input_vars:
max_execution_time = 180 max_input_vars = 6000 post_max_size = 48M upload_max_filesize = 48M
- Press escape then type :wq and press enter.
— Step 2: Fix the Apache configuration to work with custom permalinks
- For this we need to navigate to and edit the confd.conf file:
- No find the section for <Directory “/var/www/html”> and edit AllowOverride None to the following:
— Step 3: Restart the web server
service httpd restart